Monday, May 29, 2006

5/29/06

Morning, all. I saw X Men III last night and think I can say without contradiction, Yowza!!! I love it when a movie lives up to the hype. In other news, I did some actual witting in my book yesterday. What with the play and all, it's been about a month. The really cool thing is that I wrote a line that hit my brain in a funny way, so I started writing a short story. So far so good. I had a great talk with my author friend at church. I was having "First time author's anxiety". She told me that it was normal and that it never goes away. Thanks, Jenn.


Thought for the day-

You know you're a writer when you are sitting in front of your computer eating top ramen and using a dictionary for a TV tray.

P.S. Thanks for the nice words, mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home