Sunday, July 16, 2006

What a weekend!

I know it's been a while since my last blog, but I've been busy. I just went to my very first writers conference. It was totally cool. I met a ton of great people and learned bunches of stuff. I got to meet agents, editors, and authors. Two agents even asked for a partial. Yeah, you heard right, two partials. This is way better than getting a rejection letter. I am so jazzed, and want to write 24/7. My head is so full of new information, it's going to take a few weeks to process it. Life can be good sometimes.

Thought for the day-

Why do loosen and unloosen mean the same thing?

1 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey Drew--right back atcha with having non-family members read the blog! I'm in the agent search trenches myself, if you ever wanna commiserate, my email's on my profile I'm pretty sure.

Talk to ya!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home