Wednesday, May 31, 2006

5/31/06

Well, another May is in the books. Yesterday was fun. I started my second book and had some great ideas for a sequel to my first one. It may not be a good idea to do this while I'm still five chapters and a lot of editing from completing the first book, but I just go where the creative winds blow.
While I was blogging, I hit a link to the Agent Query web site. That site rocks! I know that all you veteran writers and authors out there are laughing at me and saying "Well, duh!" but for a rookie like me, this was like striking gold. The writing world is huge and it's fun discovering more of it.
Y'all take care and I'll see ya in June.

Thought for the day-

Why do Americans shorten the names for things by giving them acronyms, only to turn around and lengthen them again? PIN number (Personal Identification Number number) and ATM machine (Automated Teller Machine machine) are two prime examples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home