Friday, June 09, 2006

6/9/06

I'll rest when I'm dead. It's opening night and I need some rest. Tech week can really take it out of a person. I have been writing this week and that feels great. I finally found the last piece of the puzzle in my book. I always knew I would, but I was getting close to that part of the plot and was getting a little worried. I love it when it all falls into place.
Y'all have a great weekend,
Drew :)

Thought for the day-

Employ moderation in all things...Including moderation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your creativity is continuing to florish even with lack of sleep. Can't wait to read the book.
Take care,
Your Biggest Fan!

P.S. What a cute puppy!!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, it's now the evening of Sunday, June 11th. How did the Sunday matinee go? The Saturday night performance was extraordinaire!
Love,
Momunit

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home