Sunday, July 23, 2006

Devil at the drive-thru

I was running late this morning, so I stopped at the drive-thru for a breakfast sandwich. After I had pulled out, I found out that they gave me the wrong order. It was food I can't even eat! I didn't have time to go back, so I was stuck. Arrrrrrrgh!!!!

OK, I feel a little better now.

I went to two movies this weekend just to get out of the heat. Monster House was very good, but a little scary for little kids. It was the feel good movie of the year.
My Super Ex-girlfriend was very funny, although it had a few more naughty bits than I like. It was the feel good movie of the year.

Thought for the day -

Always check your food before you leave the drive-thru window!

2 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

So agree with the food thing. I always order burgers with ketchup only and CRINGE when a freaking onion from mcd's makes its way on the bun.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Is it too much to ask to get what I ordered? I know they get busy, but it's not MENSA.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home