Monday, November 13, 2006

Houston, we have a problem.

Hey there. I'm back from the conference and it was awesome. It's great to hang out with a bunch of people with common interests and motivation.

This morning, I was checking the blogosphere, and I found out that the agent that was looking at my partial has left the agency. Now the head of the agency is going to be looking at my work. She is one of the best and well known agents in the business. This is good and bad.

Good - If she likes it, I'm on the fast track.

Bad - She has a huge client list and will probably be very picky about who she takes on. She may not want to waste her time on unproven writers.

The sound you hear is the start of my ulcer. I have a feeling that the next few weeks are going to be long ones. If you happen to be talking to God, please mention me. Thanks

Thought for the day -

Even though they won yesterday, the Steelers still suck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve H said...

good luck with the new agent!

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck I'll keep you in my prayers

12:49 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

Fingers crossed for you!

3:10 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey, email the agent who was interested and see if he/she will read it at the new place he/she is.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home