Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time to make a deposit

I'm back from Vegas. Thanks for all the well wishing.

I will be telling the story starting tomorrow.

We got home late last night and I need to rest. Having Crohn's disease makes you live life differently than other people do. My body has what I call an "Energy Bank". I have a certain amount of get-up-and-go. If I make a withdrawal, I need to make a deposit. It normally takes about 2 to 3 times as long to refill what I take out.

Las Vegas is very cool, but it took a lot of energy out of me. I will need to rest for about a week to get my "Bank" balance back to normal.

Talk to y'all tomorrow. Peace out.

Thought for the day -

Play hard, rest hard, and have a good time.

4 Comments:

Blogger xxxx said...

Welcome back! :)

11:13 PM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Yay, you're back. My husband is in Vegas for work right now. Hmmm, were you two gambling together???

5:27 AM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Kari - Not as far as you know.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Drewster...I am tagging you to do a "5 things" post.

Only when you feel up to blogging again. Just don't keep us waiting too long, K?

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home