Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I've been tagged

I was going to post about my Vegas trip today, but my wife has the camera and I can't download any pictures. I guess that it's a good thing that Trish tagged me today. Now I have to come up with 5 interesting thing about me. No problem.

1. 3 is my lucky number. I am not superstitious, but I always act on the 3 thing. When We were about 10, my friends and I just started saying 3 was the best number. We also said that 1, 7, and 9 were good. 5 is unlucky. It's weird, but I still do it today.

2. I will break out in a song or dance at just about any time. I am not very good at either of these things, it's just that sometimes I can't keep the joy in.

3. When I enter a room, I am sure that I am the most entertaining person there. I know that this is conceited and big headed, but I can't help it. I am a showman and I love being the center of attention. If someone else is being funny, I see this as a challenge. I am not proud of this.

4. I am very good at trivia. It has nothing to do with being smart. I just remember things. My brain is a storehouse of useless information.

5. I have written in candidates when voting for president twice. I will not vote for someone just because they're not someone else. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

OK, there you have it. Now it's my turn. Hotwire, Kari, and Rose. You're it. I will be looking for five things soon.

Thought for the day -

If you can't sing well, make up what you lack in quality with volume.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Oh, Drew, you are so NOT my hero right now! Just kidding;)))

Hmmmm, this is going to be fun. Now, I have to actually think.

And, hey, I thought I was the funniest person in the room!!!!!

You've set the bar high. What on earth am I going to say.

8:03 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Ah shit, I was just going to tag you and I just DID tag kari! And now I guess I can't tag Hotwire like I planned on doing...

This freaking blog world is just TOO DAMN SMALL!

8:35 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I thought you had to tag five people, not three? Pick two more.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeyy Drew's back

Ok so let's see:
1. I am all about 3's and 5's...only not in a lucky way just things have to be in threes or fives or I start pacing and mumbling.
2. Song and Dance?...go for it, more people should!
3. As long as you actually ARE funny then that's good. It's the people who think they are funny and are'nt...that's not so good.
4. Trivia...that's something that I am good at too. I usually win trivia games I just have to find a way to get paid for it.
5. Good point/policy.

Go Drew!

Ok so now I've got to go bug hotwire, kari and rose.

6:43 AM  
Blogger xxxx said...

HOW WEIRD. I am totally a 3,7,9 girl.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home