Wednesday, December 24, 2008

First the snow and now this...

I know that the rest of the country (and Canada) are laughing at all of us here in Seattle because of the big deal we are making about having snow for over a week. But this is major for us. In my 42 years of living here, this is the third worst snow event that I can remember.

And to top it off, now we have an attack of mutant cats.

Look out! I think it's going after the baby Jesus!

Song lyric for the day -

"I've got cat class and I've got cat style." - 'Stray cat strut' - The Stray Cats

7 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

't bring a gift of hairball, i think you're ok. merry christmas, friend.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

i meant, "as long as the cat didn't..."

8:51 AM  
Blogger xxxx said...

Merry, merry (white) Christmas!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow makes for a nice Christmas atmosphere though doesn't it?

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the garbage man hasn't been here for 2 weeks, so you'll have no trouble getting your dinner from mine.

DB

8:09 AM  
Blogger travismccauley said...

Hey Drew,

I found your blog. How cool!! It's been ages. Do you remember this line: "My feet are in the stirrups and pony likes to ru...." ?

Drop me an email sometime. It'd be amazing to catch up. I live up in Canadia now.

Your old pal,
Travis

9:32 PM  
Blogger travismccauley said...

oops my email... travis.mccauley%gmail.com

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home