Sunday, December 07, 2008

The return of the prodigal blogger

Greetings to all of Drew's Crew. I've been on a much needed mental health vacation this year. Thanks for all of the kind words during my hiatus.

I'm sorry I left with out saying any thing, but life just got in the way (more on this in later posts) and I needed the time off.

I'll be making the rounds today to let y'all know I'm back. I've missed you guys, so please leave a comment if you stop by so I can know who's still out there.

I am also making a small format change to Drew's Muse. The 'Thought for the Day' section is going away. It looks like I've run out of thoughts. But don't you fret. It will be replaced by the all new 'Song Lyric for the Day' section.

It's great to be back and I look forward to getting back in touch with all of you.

Song Lyric for the day -

"The boys are back in town" - Thin Lizzy

4 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a great Christmas gift!!! '

i'm so glad you're back. i have missed you very much!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

all hail...the bleeding has stopped! good to see you again.

1:04 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Glad you're back. I checked in religiously for the longest time and finally deleted you last month after I thought you had died. Seriously.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jake tonning said...

hey your back. i love that song

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home