Thursday, December 11, 2008

Odds and ends

Just a few things that are on my mind.

I am feeling the love from all of Drew's Crew. Your words of welcome were awesome.

The local forecast is for snow tomorrow. Life is good.

The best quote of the week is from Arsene Wenger, the coach of the Arsenal Gunners (British premier league soccer) after a loss. 'We lost balls where you cannot afford to'. This makes me wonder, Just where can you afford to lose them?

Song lyric for the day -

'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow' - Various artists

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenster said...

I hope you get a beautiful snow!! We've had two snows, but nothing to stay on the ground at all. I'm ready for a real winter day!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the lyric for the day should be
Slip slidin' away.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Just me... said...

As a native Southerner living in the Midwest, I have only one thing to say about snow....
Yuck!!!!! :):):)

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ack! and we've got nuthin' but rain today.

7:25 AM  
Blogger B. said...

Glad you're feeling the love! Again, welcome back.

5:05 PM  
Blogger kay said...

snow! i'm jealous. we just have stinky ole' fog

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home