Monday, April 14, 2008

Another taxing day.

I have recovered from vacation and will post the story and pictures on my next post.

Today I filled out my taxes. I know I had one more day to do it, but I hate to put things off.

As usual, I went through the sphincter tightening, ulcer causing, perspiration inducing time between when you start and when you find out if you get money back or have to pay. That rushing of wind you felt earlier was caused by my ginomous sigh.

I GET MONEY BACK! WOO HOO!

It's not a lot, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Thought for the day -

It's more fun to get money than to pay money.

4 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

I like to get money back too, but my dad feels the exact opposite that we do. He said that when you get money back, it's an interest free loan for the government and he hates giving money to the government because they waste it. Just another side to your thought for the day. Looking forward to reading your vacation story and seeing pictures!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

i am getting some back too....

~you are now free to relax the sphincter~

1:12 PM  
Blogger kay said...

congrats!! and happy that you are not rushing to the mail box right now. with the rest of the city.

can't wait to hear about your trip!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We did ours early. I mailed them last week.

Looking forward to your pic's.

DB

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home