Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm just a little ticked off

I was in the store parking lot and I stepped in some gum that a thoughtful person had thrown on the ground. The world is NOT your trash can!! It really isn't a big deal, but it bugs me. Everyone has things that annoy them. Here is a list of ten of mine. This is not a top ten list, just what came to mind. Please feel free to add your own to the list.

1. Poor customer service.
2. Club cards.
3. Getting the wrong order at the drive-thru. See post from 7/23.
4. Excessive profanity.
5. People ahead of me in line who wait for all of their stuff to be scanned and then realize that they have to pay for it.
6. Making a mistake that hurts my team.
7. The person in the car ahead of me holding their cigarette out the window so the smoke comes into my car.
8. Paper cuts.
9. Pouring a bowl of cereal and finding out that you're out of milk.
10. People who talk on their cell phones while driving.

Thought for the day -

Remember, these things are only annoyances. Don't let any of them ruin your whole day.

1 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I also hate when a smoker throws out his cigarette butt onto the ground when he/she's done smoking it.

It's one thing to pollute our air with the crap, but then they have to go and trash the ground too.

One friend of mine actually goes up to people who throw butts down and says, "Excuse me, you dropped something."

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home