Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Vote for me!

* I got at least one vote in yesterday's election. My friend Matt always writes me in when there are no good choices. This time it was for Snohomish County Assessor. I hope to put the ass back in assessor.

* Today I went out and helped my father-in -law go car shopping. Going to a car lot is a lot like going to the dentist. Only they don't give you any fun drugs to kill the pain.

* I am lobbying heavily to get an interview on a certain person's bolg. Her name rhymes with panic. I think I'm breaking down her defenses. I have no shame. My friends think I'm narcissistic. They are sooo jealous of me.

Thought for the day -

A narcissist has never met a mirror he/she didn't like.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, car shopping. We had some good times car shopping.

DB

10:18 PM  
Blogger kay said...

i will stalk "panic's" blog and root for and interview for you!

4:09 AM  
Blogger B. said...

Ooh! I hope you get an interview on the blog that rhymes with "panic" too.

4:30 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

YOU, MY FRIEND, are cracking me up!!! WHen your number comes up, I would be a little bit scared... you have no idea what questions I may ask...

the suspense!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Manic - Bring it on!

8:30 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Email me dude. I think you have the address, you big pain in the arse! ; )

S.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Steve H said...

congrats on the 1 vote. that's 1 more than i got...

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home