Monday, January 14, 2008

What is it about January?

As I checked in with all of Drew's Crew this morning, I noticed a lot of people were just kinda blah. Yeah, me too.

Is it just me, or does January feel like it has about 132 days?

I remember back in school that January was never cool. Classes were boring, food was bland, and it rained every day.

I asked some of the youth about it, and they said it's the same way for them today.

Oh well. They say it might snow tonight. That would be cool.

Peace out. :)

Thought for the day -

Blah blah blah.

5 Comments:

Blogger blog author said...

january is hard bc in the fall you have memorial day, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas and new years. then come January, you've got nothing until, what, like president's day...and that doesn't even really count....

7:24 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

January is totally the worst month of the year. Followed closely behind by February. The good news is, then it's March :)

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the first work day of the year off. I think that helped make January better.
Tonight's snow was a nice surprise. The weather man was right for once. I guess if you cry wolf often enough, you're bound to get it right eventually.

DB

9:20 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I always thought Feb. had 132 days. January ususally goes pretty quick for me.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

All - It looks like I've hit upon a universal theme here.

Sue - Thanks for stopping by. Welcome to Drew's Crew.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home