Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ouch!

For those of you who don't know, the Patriots put a good old fashioned butt kickin' on my Steelers on Sunday.

The black and gold became another notch on New England's bed post.

It was sort of like watching a train wreck. I couldn't look away from the carnage. Oh the humanity!

Now I have nothing against the Patriots for using the rest of the league as a their doormat. If they want to be considered the best team ever, they have to beat everybody. And beat them like they stole something. They come out and tell the other team what they are going to. And nobody can stop them.

I don't like them because I want my team to do that.

So what if they cheated. They got caught and paid their dues. Now they are showing that they can win anytime anywhere. Ouch.

Thought for the day -

Somebody can beat these guys. I just don't know if anyone will.

2 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

i was sooo mad!!! i really wanted to see the steelers pull this off!! i was yelling at the tv like i had money on the game. and i was thinking about you! sigh. maybe someone will beat them. someday.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blog land...


And if you want to ship some of that snow over to hot and very humid OZ please feel free...

rr

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home