Friday, November 16, 2007

More Drew 101

After some delay, more of 101 things about me. 21 thru 30.

23. I am a total slob.
24. Although I have never been to Pittsburgh, I have been a Steelers fan since 1971.
25. I will never affiliate myself with a political party.
26. My earliest memory is seeing Neil Armstrong walk on the moon. I didn't really see him, he was on TV.
27. I can juggle. I can also jiggle, but that's not a pretty picture.
28. I love making puns.
29. I was on the swim team in high school. I was also on the debate team.

Thought for the day -

Isn't it great that Hotwire is back?

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve H said...

that's quite an honor - thanks!!

2:10 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Great thought of the day! For awhile I was worried that Hotwire may no longer be alive.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

ouch!!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

23. oh dear.
24. why?
25. me too.
26. mine is finding a baby porcupine by the back door.
27. I can't juggle but boy can I jiggle woohoo and it ain't pretty either.
28. I know you do...and you are good at it too.
29. oh...you were one of THOSE?

Hotwire back? I haven't seen him around these parts in what...a year? welcome back dude.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

#26: yes, but did you believe it?!

9:52 AM  
Blogger xxxx said...

If you cross your fingers tight enough, your Steelers just might beat the Patriots!

6:22 PM  
Blogger blog author said...

i was born on the day that Apollo 13 called back to earth "Houston, We have a problem." so, i dont really remember it....

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home