Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The one with 4 parts.

Part 1: Thanks to Drew's crew for the time off. I do want it known, however, that my last post was not intended to make anyone feel bad. I was not yelling at y'all. I just did not enjoy feeling like I had to explain myself every other post. I love that you guys care about me and miss me. If I hurt your feelings, I am truly sorry.

Part 2: Have you ever received a package that looked like this?
















It would appear that the good people at Margaritaville are unaware of the fact that you should not ship something in a box 4 sizes to large. Somehow the contents survived unharmed, making this a funny story.

Part 3: I have been tagged by Trish for the ABC thing.

A- Available or Single? Married to Sweety Pie for 13 1/2 years.

B- Best Friend? Doug, Chris, and Nick. Friends since high school.

C- Cake or Pie? Pie. Cherry if I can get it.

D- Drink of Choice? Dr. Pepper.

E- essential item you use everyday? My colostomy bag. Things would get really gross in a hurry without that.

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Love them both, but would take bears over worms.

H- Hometown? Seattle, WA. God's country.

I-Indulgence? Dr. Pepper.

J-January or February? January. You tend to get more snow then.

K-Kids and their names? Nada.

L-Life is incomplete w/out? Jesus.

M-Marriage Date? My wife would have killed me if I had gone on a date on that day.

N-Number of Siblings? 1 bro.

O-Oranges or Apples? Apples.

P-Phobias/Fears? Heights. Didn't used to. Just in the last 10 years.

Q-Favorite Quote? Lots of favorites. "Courage is not the absence of fear. It is the realization that there is something more important than fear." Princess Diaries. "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing, and perfect will." Romans 12:2 NIV.

R-Reason to Smile? Life is full of wonder.

S-Season? Fall.

T-Tag Three People? B. Kari Manic Mom.

U-Unknown Fact about me? If I told you, it wouldn't be unknown now would it?

V-Vegetable you don't like? Most of them.

W-Worst Habit? Interrupting people and talking about myself too much.

X-X-rays you've had? Every part of my body. I glow in the dark.

Y-Your favorite food? A big ol' slab of dead cow.

Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra.

Part 4: Kari tagged me to list 6 weird things about me.

1. I like olives, but I hate them on pizza.

2. Most of my colon has been removed. I now have a semi colon.

3. I carry a purse. I think that calling it a fanny pack is living a lie.

4. I don't like chocolate.

5. Two of my best ideas came to me in dreams. How to propose to Sweety Pie and the idea for my book.

6. I think that ABBA was pretty good.

I now hereby tag Hotwire Swishy and Frannie

Thought for the day -

If life gives you lemons, send them back and demand what you ordered.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now you'll have to tell us how your proposed to sweetie pie....

and no offence was taken....

2:57 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK.
Love your answer to M.
Love your answer to R.

Not too thrilled about T, but I'll do it.

Part 4--loved the semi-colon comment.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird about that fear of heights thing...me too.

6:49 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

No chocolate! NO!!!!

I mine tonight ... it was perfect timing, since I had no clue what to write about!

10:37 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

LMAO... very funny answers! I like the quote at the end also! I like the semi colon... I know it is not funny but I couldn't help but think: "not the same as a semi TRUCK!" LOL... Sorry I don't get out much and my in-laws are visiting... it is the little things that bring me joy right now! Love you M btw!

1:48 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

WOW! I just reread my response... suppose the wife would not be happy about someone typoing and saying the love you either would she? LMAO Sorry that was SUPPOSE to be YOUR! LOL

1:50 AM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Love the marriage date answer. Too funny. Cute answers. You always crack me up.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Where's the F????

5:21 AM  
Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I can't argue w/the ABBA thing. Who doesn't like Dancing Queen?

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home