Saturday, December 02, 2006

What's up with you guys?

Why do I have to hear about it every time I miss a few days of blogging? I'm happy that Drew's crew misses me, but I don't need a lecture about being a slacker. Nobody gets after Hotwire or Kari if they are gone for a few days. Don't get me wrong here, I am feeling the love. But I can get that kind of love from my mom.

So I've slowed down on my blogging. I guess I set the bar pretty high early on. Now I'm going for quality not quantity.

OK, I feel better now.

Thought for the day -

Drew is here, just not as often.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew, we miss your cute dog picture when you dont blog....

And you wonderful sense of humour!! Thats why we bug ya...


and then we see ya commenting all over and no posts!!! :) :) :)

5:56 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

Awww, all your girls miss you! That's cute!

8:20 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Nobody ever misses me. You should be very flattered!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Hey, you're right. Nobody yells at me when I'm gone for a few days. Damn, they must not miss me like they do you.

I hear ya on how hard it is to keep up. I've slowed down too. I try to post every 3 days, more if I can, but at least every 3 days. That's twice a week.

Also, not everyone reads blogs every day, so when you post something funny, they might miss it if you post every day. And I work hard on funny.

Anyway, I miss you too, but I promise I won't yell;))))

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK OK point taken. Soooorrryy

**big puppy dog eyes**


You go right ahead and take as much time off as you need.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home