Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Almost famous

I spent the last few days downloading music to iTunes. It is so cool to have all these tunes at my fingertips. I love having my iPod with me. I have my music with me wherever I go. Rock on!

Anyway, the other day my song writing partner gave me a CD with a couple of our song demos on it. I downloaded them like everything else and forgot about it.

Yesterday I was driving around and one of my songs comes on. It was so cool. It was like having my stuff on the radio. I was totally feeling like a rock star.

I know I was the only one who could hear it, but it was still fun.

Thought for the day -

Stein Auf!!! (German for "Rock On". Check out Lost and Found on my side bar.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying my old tech fm radio on the bus. I'm sure most people think it's an Ipod or something, since I keep it hidden away.

8:32 PM  
Blogger B. said...

How awesome! If I was listening to music and I, myself came on I would need to turn it off because I am the world's worst singer. I would be one of the rejects they show on American Idol.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

That would be a cool feeling.
Like b, I would have to turn it off if it was me ... :O)

7:53 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Oh How fun!!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Snort. Too funny.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home