Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The man is keeping me down.

The following post is a total rant. I just wanted to let you know ahead of time.

I hate being forced to change. If I have to do something differently, I want to be the one making the decision. I know that new can be good. DVD's are way better than VHS and CD's sound better than records. Just let me make up my mind about it!

Blogger (The Man) is beginning to force all of it's users to switch to beta. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can follow the saga over at Trish's.

It's like club cards. The Man tells you they save you money, but they don't. It's a scam! It costs money to administer the card. This cost is passed on to the people. They just want to track every thing you buy so that they can keep you down.

I am really ticked off about this. If I want to keep in touch with Drew's crew, (whom I love) I have to switch. Beta may be better, I don't know. What I do know is that I don't have a choice.

I will most likely make the switch soon, but I will still fight The Man.

Thanks for listening to this rant. Power to the people!

Thought for the day -

Always fight for what is right. Don't let the man keep you down.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

**Standing Up And Cheering**

A brother in arms!

~Trish...anon...whatever.

4:24 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

Ughh! I don't want to switch either! But I can't leave comments on anyone's blogs who have!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

You are so right! I hate it - I know that is a strong word, but I keep trying to post a comment on a certain blog and it keeps telling me I am wrong. I don't wanna be wrong today.
Blech!
So there.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew...*ahem* I kinda went ahead and made the switch :-/

It's up to you and swishy now to carry on the battle without me. Good luck and Godspeed...

See you on the otherside

6:53 AM  
Blogger B. said...

I haven't switch and don't intend to since I don't even know how to use blogger let alone something new. I just keep writing and commenting as usual and will continue to do so.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home