Monday, December 11, 2006

Dig those crazy hep cats.

Saturday night I went out to see an old friend and his band play at a local pub. It was totally cool. They're called Zazou (That's loosely translated from French "hep cat")and they play gypsy swing. I've had them linked on my blog since day one, but I don't know how many of you have taken the time to have a look. Go ahead, do it now. I'll wait.

See, I told you they were cool. They don't get much play outside of the greater Seattle area, so I thought I would take this opportunity to let the rest of the world in on the news. Zazou is awesome.

Thought for the day -

Support local and independent music. That's where the really talented and creative people are.

4 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Same goes for us independent writers!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Oh, yeah. We're very good at...um...making stuff up.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I saw the name Zazou and all I could think of was The Lion King ... but I did check them out - hep cats indeed! :)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Gotta love writers. Although lately I haven't been writing at all. Can't seem to get caught up.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home