Friday, February 16, 2007

On the road again

I'm off to Portland, OR to chaperone the District Youth Conference this weekend.

It is totally cool. Over 700 high school kids in one big huge God party. I'll be worn out on Monday, but it is so worth it. I think that every adult should have to go to one of these events to learn how to worship the Lord. These young people put their whole soul into it.

I'll give a full report to Drew's Crew on Tuesday.

Thought for the day -

High school kids rock!

10 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

Fun times. Our annual youth conference is coming up in March. I recently chaperoned a snowtubing trip for our youth group and it was awesome!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Antsy said...

I am a new blogger, found your site on Manic Moms. Not sure how this whole blogging thing works. Manic told me to just check out some sites and leave comments and that others would check mine out, that is how the traffic starts. So, if you get a chance, please stop by!

6:17 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

That sounds cool.

Oh hi to antsy up there!

Drew, I loved your comment at my site.

Have a great weekend!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Drew,

Which Tuesday did you mean when you would update us on Tuesday?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Have a great time.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Drew....

...it's been a while since I have done a good blog surf....so I was going to say...have a blast on your retreat this weekend...then I saw the date!! So I guess what I will say is....hope you had a blast!!

Seems like you have some blog catch-up to do as well!

Barb

7:17 AM  
Blogger xxxx said...

The kids kidnapped him!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Hope you're doing well.

7:34 AM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

HEY! You don't blog no mo?

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew,

Get out of your new car and update your fans.

DB

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home