Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Meeting Dr. McDreamy

Well I'm back again. I've been quite busy the last two weeks.

When I say busy, I mean that we got Netflix here at Casa de Drew. I'll just say that I am getting my moneys worth. I have been spending a lot of time in front of the idiot box.

The biggest surprise is how much I like Grey's Anatomy. The writing is really good, the characters are great, and the acting is top notch.

The only weird thing is that it's set in Seattle. As a native, I have a hard time getting around the inaccuracies in the setting. In the first episode, I couldn't stop laughing when the medivac helicopter carrying a critical patient landed on the roof of the KOMO 4 building.

It gives me great comfort to know that if I'm ever injured, that I will be taken to one of the finest local TV stations in the nation to receive care.

Well, I off to watch some more TV. Peace out.

Thought for the day -

Don't be afraid to try new things. You never know when you might find something cool.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, you don't have TV, and you're proud of that, but now you're renting TV shows..... sounds a bit..... what's the word..... hypochondriacal?

Well, I can see the pull of the show for you.

9:00 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Ooh, I don't watch the show, but Swish just sent me two CDs of the music!

8:54 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

I told you Grey's Anatomy was good! How far along are you?

10:57 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Swishy - We just finished season one tonight.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home