Thursday, April 12, 2007

Did you miss me?

Sorry for taking a break without letting y'all know. Between refi, new car, and illness I just needed some time off. I know I should have told you, but let's face it, I'm a little lazy. Bad Drew.

I'll be stopping by to see the usual subjects in the next few days to let everyone know that I'm alive.

Updates on what's been happening coming soon.
(I mean it this time.)

Thought for the day -

Some times you just need to take some time to recharge your batteries.

5 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Great to hear from you! Yes! We did miss you! You better stop by all your old haunts and tell 'em you're back!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see your back!!!


rr

5:40 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

RR - Especially after seeing my front. LOL

6:21 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

Welcome back!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Glad you are back. Hope you are well. And you were absolutely MISSED.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home