Friday, April 20, 2007

Can you take a hint?

First off, I am extending the contest till Sunday at 11:00 PM PST because I can.

There has been one entry so far that may or may not be correct. You can guess as many times as you want, so go for it.

and now, some more hints....

Hint #2 - It took me a month to convince Sweety Pie that I needed this car.

Hint #3 - Sweety Pie told me that if I got it, it had to be red.

Hint #4 - It is an 2006 model.

Hint #5 - The kids in the youth group think it's totally cool.

Hint #6 - My neighbors have been blaming me for the rain and high gas prices.

Thought for the day -

You can't win if you don't play.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would guess a Porsche 924 (you know why) but clue #4 rules that out.

Besides, I already drove it.

7:01 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Ok, I'm guessing again, just in case my other guess was wrong.
Is it a hummer?? That would explain the high gas prices, because those things get about 5 mpg.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Yay, Drew is back. Missed you, but I've been a bad blogger myself. Gotta love deadlines.

So you got a new car, very cool. My hubby turns 40 in a couple weeks, but he already got a motorcycle a couple years ago. No sports car for him for a while.

Hmmmm, was it a mustang? Either way, good for you.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home