Friday, April 13, 2007

A very taxing morning

This morning I filled out my taxes. I know it's early, but I hate to put things off till the last minute.

Anyway, The government once again succeeded in finding more worksheets and forms for me to complete. I don't mind paying my taxes. I like roads and police and stuff. I just think that there must be an easier way to do it.

Oh well, twelve months till I have to do it again.

Thought for the day -

The only sure things in life are death and taxes. And that God loves you.

5 Comments:

Blogger hotwire said...

and that whatever line i get into at the grocery store will be the line where the cashier has to do a dozen price checks...

2:34 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Good to hear from you Hotwire. I thought that that was my special ability.

3:40 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey boys! They're back! Good to see both of you!

Drew--you're trying to AGE me!!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Or it's the line where someone needs to make 3 transactions with their order: part of it is paid with food stamps, part with cash, and then they put the remainder on their credit card.

So glad you're back, Drew.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Ha. We did ours yesterday.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home