Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Contest!

As I mentioned a few posts ago, one of the things keeping me from blogging was the purchase of a new car. This seems to me to be a perfect opportunity for...

THE SECOND OFFICIAL DREW'S MUSE CONTEST
The rules are simple. All you have to do is guess what kind of car I got. That's all. And I'll even be giving out hints.
If you are one of the lucky winners, you will receive special mention on this very blog.
The contest is open to all* of Drew's Crew, starts now, and ends at 11:00 PM PST on Friday 4/20. Good luck to one and all.
Hint #1: I got the car because I just turned 40.
Thought for the day -
The mall on Saturday is proof of the existence of God because only Satan could have come up with such a torture device.
*People who already know about the car are ineligible. Void where prohibited by law.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to say it's a nice comfortable quiet one.
DB

(Unfortunately, I'm ineligible)

7:44 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Ooh, ooh, oooh. I have a guess. Didn't the Mustang turn 40 not too long ago and they revamped them to look more like the ones from the 60's? That's my guess. A Ford Mustang.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home