Friday, June 15, 2007

The best thing EVER!!!!!

Yesterday, I bought one of these

Actually, I bought two. (My guitar teacher NEEDED one too, so I traded it for a month's worth of lesions)

This is not your Father's turntable. It has a USB cord that plugs RIGHT into a computer.

That's right, I can now load all of my albums (over 5 hundred) into itunes. How cool is that?

And it came with some way bitchin' software so I can edit out all of hisses and pops that make it sound like Jimmy Buffett was eating a bowl of Rice Chrispy's while he was recording the song.

As my grandmother used to say, "I'm a crappy hamper" today.

BTW, a literary agent requested a partial from me yesterday.

Thought for the day -

Today, life is good. Peace out.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cool. Can it do 78's too? I think Janet is going to want one of these. Where did you find it?

9:10 AM  
Blogger xxxx said...

I didn't even know those things existed! That's awesome.

And a big YAY on the partial!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Travis Erwin said...

NOw if they'll jsut come up with a way to modernize 8 tracks.

Congrats on the partial.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Travis - There is a way. It's called a bon fire.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how could I have forgotten about 8 tracks?

Makes me nostalgic for the Matador.
AM/FM/8-track/CB all rolled into one.

Now that was a car.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Drew,

Long time no visit... bad ramble on rose bad rose!!! I'm back!!! and I've sure missed your writing!! Congrats on the partial!!! Fc it all turns out very well!!!

ramblin rose

4:07 PM  
Blogger Gale said...

Wow, was it expensive?

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just re-read your post. Amazing how the mind will skip over typo's when it knows what is supposed to be there.

I wouldn't pay anything for someone to give me lesions.

Ouch!

7:30 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I thought it was a pancake maker.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home