Monday, November 12, 2007

Tired but inspired.

If you read my last post, you know that I attended the Christian Musicians Summit this weekend.

It was feakin' amazing!

I got to be in classes taught by people who are at the forefront of the christian music scene. My brain is overflowing with new information and inspiration. It's awesome.

And the the worship time was incredible. God was moving in that place. My voice is thrashed from making a joyful noise. And like David, I am exhausted from leaping and dancing and praising the Lord with all my might.

I wrote one new song and stared two others. Being around other creative people really gets the brain juices going.

It was just plain amazing.

Thought for the day -

God is good all the time. All the time God is good.

4 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

im so glad you had a great time! i love going to stuff like that. i always feel so on fire for the Lord. i wish i could do it every day!

i would love to hear some of your stuff. do you have anything on mp3?

our band is playing out friday night. come and feel inspired!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Kay - Thanks for the kind words. We have recorded one of songs, but I am so old school that I don't know how to post it. If I can learn how to do that, I'll put it out there for the world to hear.

2:16 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

Glad you had such a good weekend!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

amen...and i laughed when i read the word "thrashed"...rock on, dude!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home