Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cool.

The comments on my last post were very cool. It's great that y'all dig music so much. I was surprised that I was not alone in Cheap Trick being my first concert. I had forgotten how big they were. And BTW Kay, I would have gone to see Suicidal Tendencies, but they never came to my town. :( "All I wanted was a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me..."

And speaking of cool, it's really cold here. I know that those of you in the mid-west and on the east coast are laughing at me for calling 27 cold, but around here that's a big deal. And they are talking snow later in the week. That's big news. People really freak out around here about snow. I love it. It's an event. The only problem is that we are having Sweetie pie's 40th birthday bash on Friday (more on this later) and snow will keep some folks away. :(

I hope all is well with all of Drew's Crew this week.

Thought for the day -

Let snow, let it snow, let it snow.

5 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

I can understand how 27 can be cold if you're not used to it. I still think that's cold though, and I've live in PA and NY my whole life!

Note: This morning on the weather channel, the record low for my area on this day was set back in 1961. It was -30.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I was in Wichita last week, and it snowed. They didn't even have an inch and I saw 2 accidents on the way back to the airport where people lost control due to the conditions. It's flat there. We have hills. I don't think they really know how to drive in the snow out there any better than most people out here do. (of course, I'm the worlds 2nd best snow driver, right behind you...)

DB

7:12 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

27 is a deep freeze for these parts as well....brrrrrrrr.

9:09 AM  
Blogger kay said...

we have had snow twice in 2 weeks here! of course it was less than 1/2 inch each time but the city still shut completely down. no bread or milk to be found anywhere!! here's hoping you get some snow!

i knew you would have seen them if you could of!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

thanks for your comments. I'm adding you to my blog roll.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home