Friday, January 25, 2008

Par-Tay!

Tonight, we are having a gi-normous party to celebrate Sweetie Pie's 40th birthday. We rented out this place. How cool is that. Fun for the young and the young at heart.

If you remember, for my 40th, we rented a roller rink. Sweetie Pie wanted to do something at least as cool. When we party, we party right.

If I don't kill myself, I'll let you know how much fun it was.

Have a great weekend.

Thought for the day -

'I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead' - Jimmy Buffett.

6 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

OH MY GOSH!! what time cause i'm gonna be there!! i absolutely L.O.V.E. the bouncy places. hope you have a great time and tell sweetie pie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(post pix!)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

this is right up my alley...ohso much fun!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha what fun!

My brother had his 30th at a chuck e cheese.

Gotta live a little, ya know?!

5:29 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Happy Belateed Sweetie Pie's Birthday. I'm guessing there was some Jimmy Buffett playing?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

well, how was the par-tay???

10:17 AM  
Blogger kay said...

are you still recovering from this party? pictures please!!!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home