Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm out

Well it finally happened. Manic Mom hit the hammer on the nail and found out that I am in fact a guy. I have been intentionally not mentioning my gender or my wife while I blog. Everything I have written is true and from my heart. I only wanted to find out what people would think if I left some information out.

It has never been my intention to deceive or mislead. If I have hurt anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry.

Here's the straight dope on who I am.

I'm an almost 40 year old male. I have been happily married for 13 years. My wife and I have no kids, but we have a dog (Rosie Cotton) and two cats (Jitterbug and Kalamazoo). I work with the youth group at church and act in community theatre when I can. I have Crohn's disease and spend most of my time writing and resting.

Thanks to everyone who has commented on my blog entries.

The list thing has been well received, so I think I'll do more of that.

Thanks again and I hope to talk to y'all soon :)

Thought for the day -

Keep your feet on the ground, your head in the clouds, and always follow your dreams.

3 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Here's the straight dope on who I am.

You are sooo not a dope! LOL.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't help but note that Manic Mom would have known you were a guy if she'd simply been curious enough to read previous comments (i.e. the one to b. in which you mention your wife & the cutie pooch's name). I don't think you were devious in any manner at all. And I too would really like to read some of your stuff! Do you use a pen name, by chance?

4:55 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

My pen name is Drew Blackstone as seen on TV. Hopefully soon to be published.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home