Saturday, August 12, 2006

Great feedback

Yesterday, I got up at 0 dark 30 to hang out with some friends while they waited in line to try out for Who Wants to be a Millionaire (I can't do it because I've already been on the show). None of them made it, :( but I got the chance to hang out with my friend's daughter while they were taking the test.

She had just finished reading my manuscript and gave me some great feedback. She liked the book and would recommend it to her friends. I wish that agents and publishers were 12 year old girls.

Manic Mom is also reading it, and is giving me some wonderful help. Thanks, MM.

Last night, my wife and I went to her 20 year reunion. It was fun to watch people try to figure out if they recognized me.

I noticed that as people drink more, they swear more. I t got old pretty fast.

Thought for the day -

Profanity is what people use when they can't thing of anything clever to say.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi found your blog via Manic Mom's I really like your writing style!! Would love to read your book!!!

RR

6:17 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I didn't know that have new episodes of Millionaire. You were on the show?!!?!?

5:35 AM  
Blogger TTQ said...

just lurking, but l read All yiour posts on this page!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

RR - Welcome.

b. - More on this coming up.

ttq - Lurk away. Say hi sometimes. You know how I love the comments.

4:06 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Oh, my mom is going to try out for Millionaire when she's in NY.

Send more of Susan's story over to me. I'm really busy this week - school starts one week from today, so I might be slow getting through it, but I'll try...

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home