Sunday, August 06, 2006

Two down

Well I got another rejection letter yesterday. :( I know I've said that if I don't get 20, I'm doing something wrong, but I still hate this. These guys suck.

OK, I feel better now.

I saw Talladega nights yesterday, and I liked it a little. It was mostly a bunch of sophomoric gags wrapped around a very thin plot, but I did laugh. It was the feel good movie of the year.

Thought for the day -

For every person you make fun of, there are five people making fun of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey, sorry about the rejection, but hey, YOU GOT THE LEAD IN A PLAY!

Also, don't feel bad, you've got a long way to catching up to me, who stopped numbering my queries after I hit ninety-freaking-five of 'em!

Keep at it though! If you ever want a new pair of eyes to give it a read, I'd be happy to (email me if so!) MM. Plus, I love Young Adult!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home