Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sitcom characters

It's time for me to put down the script, have some lunch, and blog.

The list for today is the top 10 sitcom characters of all time. I know that some of these will be misspelled, so don't bother telling me about it.

1. Chandler Bing - Friends and Cliff Clavin - Cheers. A tie for first place. If you combine these two guys, you get my personality. If that doesn't scare you, nothing will.
2. Lucy Ricardo - I Love Lucy. The standard by which all others shall be judged.
3. David Putty - Seinfeld. Anything that Patrick Warburton does is super cool.
4. Herb Tarlick - WKRP. You gotta love those suits.
5. Ellie Mae Clampett - The Beverly Hillbillies. OK, I'm a guy and all I can say is Yowza!
6. Bob Hartly - The Bob Newhart Show. Never has so much been said with so few words.
7. Al Bundy - married With Children. Crass, disgusting, and oh so funny.
8. Ralph Malph - Happy Days. "I still got it."
9. Fred Sanford - Sanford and Son. "Lamont, you big dummy!"
10. Murphy Brown - Murphy Brown. She don't take no crap off of nobody.
11. Homer Simpson - The Simpsons. A self aware man.
12. Lenny and Squiggy - Lavern and Shirley. Great entrances.
13. Kramer - Seinfeld. Wonderful physical comedy.
14. Danny Partridge - The Partridge Family. I love the junior used car salesman.
15. Alex Keating - Family Ties. See #14 above.

Thought for the day -

Rule number one for food. Food should not hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home