Thursday, August 03, 2006

The story of Rosie Cotton part 1

Many people have wanted to know about the puppy in the picture on this blog. I always try to make my loyal readers happy, so here it is.

The story of Rosie Cotton part 1.

Once upon a time, my wife and I got married. About six months later, Jitterbug (AKA The Good Cat) decided to come live with us.

She is the perfect cat. She is affectionate, loves to snuggle, and always cries when mommy is out of town.

A few years later, Jabba the Mutt (AKA The Wonder Dog, as in "I wonder what's going on") came to live with us.


He was an incredible dog.

A few years after that, Kalamazoo (AKA The Bad Cat) joined the family.


He does everything in his power to make life miserable for everyone else. I think I must have done something horrible in a past life and he is my payback.

In a few years, Jabba lost his fight with cancer and went to doggie heaven at the age of five. We were very sad, and we miss him every day.

A little over a year ago, we had the opportunity to adopt Jabba's niece.

Rosie Cotton (AKA The Destructo Dog) came to live with us.


Isn't she cute?

Patriotic puppy.

It looks like I'm out of space for more pictures, so look for part 2 soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home