Monday, July 31, 2006

My favorite albums

My last list shattered the record for comments on this blog. Cool. So here it is. Back by popular demand, another list. Drew's top five favorite record albums (Yes, I call them records. I have 10 feet of vinyl in my basement).

1. Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles. The one that changed everything. Nuf said.
2. Changes in Attitudes Changes in latitudes - Jimmy Buffett. The one where he really found his sound.
3. You Were on My Mind - We Five. Lets face it, Bev Bevens' voice can melt butter.
4. American Pie - Don McClean. Sure the title track was a hit, but Starry Night and winterwood are amazing.
5. Hotel California - The Eagles. Joe Walsh joins the band. Again, Awesome title track. New kid in town is simply beautiful and Last Resort will tick you off and make you weep at the same time.

I know I already posted today, but it's my blog and I can do what I want to.

3 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Yeah, If I didn't already figure out you were a dude, this list is a dead giveaway.

Do you mind if I call you a dude?

10:42 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

'last resort' is spectacular - good call!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Susan Senator said...

Nice to meet you, D.M.
I love most of these albums. How about some Springsteen (early, that is) or Allman Bros.? Or one of my alltime faves: Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home