Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The score is now 2 to 5

Wow. Thanks to my loyal readers for asking for a new post. I am so feeling the love right now. I'm sorry my posts have been sporadic lately, but I've been very busy (When I say busy, I mean lazy) lately. I should be less busy next week.

Now back to your regularly scheduled blog.

Yesterday, I got another request for a partial from an agent. Let the happy dance commence!

It would appear that my query letter is satisfactory. One less thing to worry about.

It's amazing to me that just a year ago I said to my self "Self, why don't you write a book." and now real literary agents are considering representing me. I feel like such a grown up right now.

Thought for the day -

It is way more fun to get a request for a partial than to get a rejection letter.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

busy? lazy? what's the difference?

You'd better not forget us all when you're famous.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with trish drew dont forget us your loyal readers !! LMAO !!! congrats on the request well done!!!

RR

3:29 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I've been sooo 'busy' too!

Napping, lounging, blogging, you know how it goes.

So excited that you're getting good responses from your query! We're in the same boat!

12:28 PM  
Blogger kim said...

Looking at your profile I saw "Flowers for Algernon" -- I love that book, thanks for making me think of it again.

Good luck with your book -- what an exciting time for you.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Trish Ryan said...

A key part of living the good life is finding that balance between busy and lazy, so that the two blend into one another like a blur, thus justifying long hours spent in the tub (you're not just lying there, you're doing something!)

Congrats on the agent interest, that is so exciting!!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

Yay on the request! Fingers crossed for lots more.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home