Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Everything I need to know

Everything I need to know I learned from watching CSI.

Always follow the evidence.
Never let your prejudices influence your conclusions.
If you get into trouble, your friends will move mountains to help you.
Life is not fair.
Sometimes the bad guys get away.
Sometimes doing the right thing means doing something gross.
Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
Knowing a lot of trivia can be helpful.
Las Vegas is a very dangerous place to be.
You have to be really hot to work in a crime lab.

Thought for the day -

The evidence never lies.


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is one of my favourite shows Drew....you sound like Grissom himself!!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger JT said...

I've actually been forcing myself to stay awake to watch that show. Normally I fall fast asleep the moment the TV gets turned on.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Steve H said...

not a fan of the show - ever since they couldn't find a gun when all they had to do was look under a couch - but i'm sure that the real CSI-ers are butt ugly compared to thise guys.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

We love that show. Sometimes I have to look away, but love the chaaracters.

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen CSI, but certainly agree that several rules for living can be taken from TV. For instance...

1. Be wary of friends who like you just because you "fit the suit". (Brady Bunch)
2. Self-proclaimed "ladies men" are usually masking deeper issues. (Ralph Furley of Three's Company)
3. Most problems in a relationship can be solved within an hour on a big boat w/ a compassionate captain, a playboy doctor, a funky bartender, and a perk cruise director.

and finally...

4. Growing up too fast isn ever a good thing! (Different Strokes)

2:53 PM  
Blogger BlondeBrony said...

I really enjoyed that. Those are some valuable lessons.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home