Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Home sweet home.

Well, I made it through the summer of three vacations. I was away more than I was home. It was cool in a crazy, far out sort of way. After much rest and recuperation, I am home and returning to my normal life.

I've started writing another novel and am very excited about it. Sweetie Pie even said that the first chapter was excellent. She always tells it like it is, so that's the best endorsement I could get.

I am looking forward to getting back in touch with all of Drew's Crew.

Thought for the day -

I've really missed you guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Missed YOU! Glad you're back! And please, share with us what this new novel is about!!!

You ever hear from Hotwire?

3:52 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

If you want, I'll send you the first chapter. You know how much I like to get unbiased opinions.

Hotwire has been MIA for quite a while, and I REALLY miss his insights. I got a comment from him a few months ago and that was it.

Hotwire, if you're out there, please check in.

4:15 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Amen to that. Where is he? So glad you're back, Drew.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home