Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Woo hoo!

Last night, I auditioned for a part in a play. The competition was strong and I was a tad concerned about it.

Well, I just got the word. I have one of the big parts! (Get your mind out of the gutter, Manic)

The play is 'The Night of January 16th'. It's a courtroom drama and I play the defense attorney. And we have a performance on my birthday. How cool is that?

Thought for the day -

Never say 'Good luck' to an actor. Remember, it's always 'Break a leg'.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your big part!

In the play I mean...

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Wahoo, congrats. And knock 'em dead;)

5:24 AM  
Blogger B. said...

Yay! Too bad I live on the other side of the country or I would go see it.

3:57 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK!!! CONGRATS!!! And I'm SOOO glad to know you're still auditioning! That's the only way we creative people can succeed-to keep going (I remember last year's little disappointment with the other play.)

This is awesome news, and so glad you finally got a 'big part.'

CRACKED UP OVER THAT 'MANIC' COMMENT!!

PS--note the time on this comment... ugh.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home