Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Just another geek with a bad cold.

I have just gotten over a week and a half bad cold. I hate colds. You are sick, but not sick enough to stay in bed. You still can do what needs to be done. So anyway, I put bloging on my non essential list. I'm back on track now.

In other news, we had geek night at youth group last night. I take pride in the fact that two of my youth dressed up as me. It's nice to know that I am a geek poster boy.

Thought for the day -

Cold's suck!

6 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

i would like to see the poster!

1:48 PM  
Blogger kay said...

sorry you have not been feeling well.
colds are a bummer

where at the pix of the par-tay? i want to see you jumping around in one of those things!!

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

feel better soon!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your thought for the day should have been:

'Geeks Rock'

12:04 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

I hope you are feeling better!

8:43 PM  
Blogger kay said...

hope you are feeling better and have a great valentines day!!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home