Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Car problems.

The one bad thing about cars is that it is only a matter of time before something goes wrong with them.

The other night I was driving home and I ended up behind a street sweeper. It hit a bump and sent a shower of rocks at my car. The result is that now I need a new windshield. Oh well, I didn't need that hundred bucks anyway.

And I can't even complain about it to Sweetie Pie because her car has decided to act up. I haven't figured out what is wrong with it yet, but I know it won't be cheap.

Bummer.

Thought for the day -

The two things that we never have enough of are time and money. Maybe if I had more money, I could buy some more time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

our insurance covers that with no deductable...check yours.

1:15 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Street sweepers are dangerous.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer.

Someone asked me once what I considered a luxury and I said 'time'...because really, who has enough of it?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Monnik said...

patti - your insurance covers windshield cracks? i need to check mine out... it's been cracked for two years because I'm too cheap to fix it.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home