Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just like my last post, only different.

More of Drew 101

11 -20

8. I love the kids in my church youth group. They are some of the coolest people in the world.
9. I was once kissed by a seal.
10. I am a writer. I write young adult fiction and songs. I hope to get published someday so I can call myself an author.
11. I love soccer
12. I have lived in the greater Seattle area my whole life and I don't want to live anywhere else.
13. I love going to Disney theme parks. It's cool to step outside of reality every once in a while.
14. I have Crohn's disease. I got it when I was 15. It's a big drag.
15. In the last 30 years, I have seen Jimmy Buffett in concert 4 times in 4 different venues.
16. Right now, my itunes library has over 5 days of music in it.
17. I believe that 1 person can, and should, make a positive difference in the world.
18. I have seen the movie Airplane about 100 times.
19. I wear shorts from April 1st thru September 30. The rest of the year, you will find me in my 501's.
20. I was a punk rocker in the 80's
21. I don't parallel park very well.
22. I don't like chocolate.

Thought for the day -

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean that it's not there and that it's not beautiful.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

airplane! but no likey teh chocolate?! oh my...

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were once kissed by a seal? Does your wife know?

I'll bet that some of that 5 days worth of music is Jimmy Buffet...just a guess.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Trish - And a bunch of ABBA.

5:33 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

I love Disney, too!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home