Friday, September 14, 2007

Get it right back to where we started from.

Over the last several months, I have been an inconsistent blogger at best. I thought that the best way to get back into the blogging groove was to do 101 things about Drew. Some of you may remember that I started this once before and never finished. A few of these will be repeats, so if you've seen them before, you're seeing them again.

Drew 101

1 - 1o

1. I love God. Not as much as I should.
2. I love my wife (Sweetie pie). Not as much as she deserves.
3. I drove a Ford Pinto in high school.
4. I can't stand to wear new clothes (except for socks) until they've been washed.
5. My ipod is bright pink.
6. I am a lousy speller.
7. I like black olives, but not on pizza.

Thought for the day -

Be careful what you say. You can't take back a voice mail.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I drove a Pinto in highschool too!

And yeah, I don't love hub as much as he deserves too. He's had reason to leave me by the roadside long ago but never did.

He's a keeper.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the Pinto. What a car. I remember it well. I still think the Gremlin was better.

DB

8:26 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I drove a Mercury Topaz and an LTD Crown Victoria. Yes, they were both total loser cars.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home