Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A blast from the past.

OK, this is kinda weird.

A couple of Sundays ago, I was sitting in the church office checking the Pittsburgh Steelers score, and this woman comes in and tells me that she knows me. It turns out that we went to church summer camp together in high school. How cool is that?

She said she knew it was me after I had said something smart alecky during church. Yeah, whatever.

And then yesterday a get this anonymous comment from someone who knew me in high school. Totally far out!

Hey Anonymous, who are you? We had a student body of 1500 so I can't even guess. If you look at the other comments, you will see another JHS survivor. (DB)

BTW, Nick and I were best men at each other's weddings.

Thought for the day -

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

6 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

Your post reminded me of how peeved I am at sites like Classmates.com and Reunion.com. I've been getting emails that people have signed my guestbook and are searching for me but I have to pay to find out who they are.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

orange you clever...

3:42 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Patti - That's so nice. You're the grapest.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to know who that is too. I can barely remember where my own locker was, I have no clue where yours was, or where the band room was.

I bet Chris would know them. He knew everybody.

DB

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A clock in one of our highschool classrooms had a sign underneath it that said:

Time will pass, but will you?

9:31 AM  
Blogger kay said...

my 20th reunion is this month.

yikes!

i loved high school but not enough to pay $125 to talk to people i haven't seen in 20 years.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home