Monday, September 18, 2006

And the winner is...

I would like to thank all of you who (All three of you) entered the

FIRST OFFICIAL DREW'S MUSE CONTEST
No one got the answer correct, but all received high marks for creativity.
The votes are in and the winner is...
The envelope please....
Ramblin Rose
Congratulations.
Her answer was:
She named it Kalamazoo, because you got it in California, brought it home and it ate a kazoo and every time it meowed it made kazoo noises instead of the Kazoo noises?
The correct answer was:
My wife likes the song "Della and the Dealer" by Hoyt Axton. The song is about Della and the Dealer and a dog named Jake and a cat named Kalamazoo. I know it's obscure, but I wanted to give you a challenge. If you Googol "cat named Kalamazoo", you'll find it.
Thanks for entering. Look for more fun contests in the future.
I know this is off the topic, but my two year old niece is the cutest little girl in the whole world. It brings a huge smile to my heart when I ask her if she wants something and she says "No please".
Thought for the day -
Band-Aid has a racket going. They put the Band-Aids in a cardboard box. You get a paper cut when you reach in, so you need another Band-Aid.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay I finally won something!!!

Thanks heaps Drew you made my day!!

RR

7:58 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

No Fair! I wanna win!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Manic - You have to know your audience. You know I have a huge prude side. Always play to the crowd.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooohhh **slapping my forhead**

I shoulda googled it!

Congrats Ramblin!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home