Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's a good day!

So I'm checking the usual sites after the long weekend and Wooha, I find my blog linked on the pemanent side list on two of my favorite blogs. (Ramblin Rose and Coffee House Chatter) These are the only ones I know of that have done this. I will be wearing a smile all day long because of this. Thanks guys.

This morning, my wife had to get up to go to work. (She's a teacher and it's the first day) I had to get up at the same time (6:00 AM!!!) for a Dr. appointment. I love to see her off, but 6:00 AM!! I didn't even know that there was a six in the morning. I thought that the one at night was enough.

Thought for the day -

If you lived here, I'd be charging you rent.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proud to be one of your favourites Drew, As you are one of mine!!


RR

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome Drew. And thank YOU for linking my blog too.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home