Thursday, September 14, 2006

More of the same

Thanks for the interest in the
THE FIRST OFFICIAL DREW'S MUSE CONTEST!!!

Right now, Trish is in the lead because she has actually entered. There's still time, but don't put it off or you could miss out on the fabulous prize.

Now back to 101 things about Drew

61 - 70

62. I love going to Disney theme parks.
63. I can't drink any juice that's red.
64. I have skipped rocks on Loch Ness. No, I didn't see Nessie.
65. My kilt is the ugliest tartan you can get. Buchanan.
66. I am not the most athletic person, but I love to play sports. I make myself better by working harder.
67. I have all but one of Jimmy Buffet's records. That's the stuff on vinyl.

Thought for the day -

You don't have to be faster than the bear. You only have to be faster than the other guy.

5 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Okay, the kilt may be ugly, but I bet it matches the 27 aloha shirts.

Is that how many you have?

9:51 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Oh, and I'm gonna put your stupid blog up on my stupid blog now like you asked me about a million years ago.

(PS. Stupid is not really stupid or something like what forrest gump said or sumthin.

9:53 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

You know it's not really stupid, i'm just kiddin' ya.

9:54 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK, you're up. front and center

9:57 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

OK Manic. Put down the keyboard and step away from the computer and nobody gets hurt.

Do you even know what time it is? GO TO BED!!!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home